Monday, October 09, 2006

Alleyway

There's a bloke who used to work here but left then came back. He used to live in our area then moved to around to Gravelly Hill but he's moving back to our area to buy a house. He claimed that the cul-de-sac near us has an alleyway which cuts about 5 minutes off the walk to the station. I don't really know the area that well so I don't know if he's right.
I usually go to Erdington station which is in a different direction. I must tell my daughter about it though because she usually walkt to Chester Road station - which is one stop before on the way to New Street so there is more chance of getting a seat. The train usually fills up a bit at Erdington.

Our doctors is further down the Chester Road. It would be useful to know about the short cut for there, when I catch a bus towards Sutton Coldfield. There's no direct bus route from where we are.

No comments: