Monday, December 11, 2006

Bananas

I've just eaten a banana which had a dark mark on one side. The skin doesn't look bruised. I was thinking it could be frost. You're not supposed to freeze bananas. I wouldn't be suprised if supermarket kept them too cold. They were from sainsburys. I'm not impressed with their fruit and veg. We've had some dodgy stuff from them before. Tesco seem a bit better.

My wife ate one of the bananas on friday or saturday. I think it might have been friday. She complained to me about it at the time. When I take a bite in you can tell it's all the way through and not just a bruise on the surface.

I wasn't impressed with the one I've just eaten. I had to have an orange to take away the taste. We should have taken them back as soon as my wife found that half-black one.

No comments: