Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sandwich Projector

I think there might be free sandwiches in work later on. A bloke from further down the corridor was giving a presentation and I had to set up projector for it. It wasn't easy because power leads aren't long enough. There are plug sockets on wall but the projector has to be set up int he middle and the lead isn't not long enough to reach to centre of room. They have extension leads in reception so I had to borrow one from there. They have the 4 gang ones. We used to have some spare in the office but we got rid of ours recently when we moved to our current location. We didn't think we needed them anymore.

I wouldn't hold my breath for those sandwiches. When I walked past the room a few minutes ago he was still talking.

1 comment:

MildredWithTwins said...

It's wise never to put too much faith in free sandwiches. You need to be alert in case there are some, but you're right, people can talk for hours and then they are all gone.