Monday, September 04, 2006

M.O.T

I had to take the company van for it's M.O.T while its usual driver was on holiday.
It passed although I don't think it should have. I think it's got a faulty handbrake. The van can still move with the brake on.

I drove to work got to the reserved parking space we have for it. Another white astra was already there. I had to park in the next space. I had to go to reception to tell them that I had parked in the wrong space so they wouldn't try to clamp our van.

The garage had free drinks machine, it was only the powdered drinks with the machine to add hot water but it was better than some places which make you pay.

I'm not sure which van is parked in our space, I can't read registration from the office, cant make it out through the mucky windows.

No comments: